Wednesday 11 July 2012

Website tip included!

Style: Casual
Glam factor : 7/10 (these jeans are POWER stretch ladies !!)
Comfort rating: 8/10 (all that lycra makes it easy to wear and eat)
Today I wore a failsafe combo of snug fitting jeans with a cream stretch lace blouse and my trusty brown boots. The jeans are from Mango in Barcelona and the blouse is from a site called 'Everything Five Pounds'- yes it really is!! One of my students told me about it and although you have to trawl through stuff, it's worth a look for a little fashion pick me up for the cost of a glass of sauvignon blanc.
This is the first pair of jeans I've bought for about two years as most fit so badly on my backside or waist. They are labelled as powerstretch and they fit brilliantly. And less than £40 Style : Elektra. In the sale last week for £20 What are you waiting for ??? (Of course, I couldn't resist another pair in grey for the winter.)

Reet x



No comments:

Post a Comment